Chuck Roast SpecialFrom kdbradley 6 years ago
- 3 1/2 pounds chuck roast shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons beef drippings shopping list
- salt And pepper shopping list
- 1 cup tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tablespoon flour ; (for gravy) shopping list
- 3/4 cup water ; (for gravy) shopping list
How to make it
- Rub cut surface of the meat with garlic powder.
- Brown roast in 2 tablespoons oil in cooker, reserved drippings.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Cover, place in a 350°F oven for 2-3 hours.
- Remove meat.
- Put the pan over a burner and heat gently.
- Mix flour and cold water, when drippings come to a boil slowly add flour mixture to drippings, stirring constantly until you get the right thickness.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookkdbradley Taylor, PA
The Rating6 people
great tastey roast thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
The tomato sauce is a wonderful touch.taylordani11 in Stilwell loved it
On the second day, I shredded and added a bit of BBQ for sandwiches. Marvelous!taylordani11 in Stilwell loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!