Macadamia Coconut Icebox CookiesFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups quick cooking rolled oats shopping list
- 2 cups chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Stir in
- vanilla. Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir into the
- butter mixture. Then stir in the oatmeal, macadamia nuts and coconut.
- Divide dough into three portions and roll each portion into a log
- about 2-1/2 inches in diameter. Wrap each log in plastic wrap and put into the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours, or wrap and freeze for up
- to 2 months.
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Grease baking sheets or line them with parchment paper or non-stick baking mats. If frozen, let dough sit out at room temperature for 5 minutes. Slice each log into 1/4-inch rounds and place about 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool for one 1
- minute on baking sheet, then remove to wire racks to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
Sounds delish!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Mmmmmm!! I love cookies that I can roll and cut or freeze for later. These sound delicious!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
Ahhhhh.....most of my favourites in 1 recipe...:}
i must be dreaming l.o.l.....:]mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it