Grandmas Jewish Apple CakeFrom emberfae39 7 years ago
- Bowl 1 shopping list
- 5 apples sliced thin (4 if big) shopping list
- 5 Tbsp sugar & 2 Tbsp cinnamon ( mix together and put aside) shopping list
- Bowl 2 shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup Crisco oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups unsifted flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup of orange juice shopping list
- 3 Tsp baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350 degress
- Grease and flour Bundt pan
- Mix all ingredients from bowl 2 together
- Gradually pour alternating layers of batter then apples, etc. until apples and batter are done
- Pour juice from apple mixture on top
- Bake 1 hour and 15 mins then Enjoy!!
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookemberfae39 Philadelphia, PA
The Rating4 people
wow a super dessert thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This cake sounds so delicious!
I want to bake it 'right now'!!
Except, how long do I bake it?
I am going to assume...about an hour?
Thank-you for sharing...
This is a "5"FORK!!!!! Recipe, 'fo...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Growing up alot of our neighbors were Jewish and their "bubbies" always made this delicious cake. great post.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!