Grandmas Jewish Apple CakeFrom emberfae39 7 years ago
- Bowl 1 shopping list
- 5 apples sliced thin (4 if big) shopping list
- 5 Tbsp sugar & 2 Tbsp cinnamon ( mix together and put aside) shopping list
- Bowl 2 shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup Crisco oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups unsifted flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup of orange juice shopping list
- 3 Tsp baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350 degress
- Grease and flour Bundt pan
- Mix all ingredients from bowl 2 together
- Gradually pour alternating layers of batter then apples, etc. until apples and batter are done
- Pour juice from apple mixture on top
- Bake 1 hour and 15 mins then Enjoy!!
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookemberfae39 Philadelphia, PA
The Rating4 people
I love apple anything and this sounds wonderful!
Thank you for sharing!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Growing up alot of our neighbors were Jewish and their "bubbies" always made this delicious cake. great post.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
This cake sounds so delicious!
I want to bake it 'right now'!!
Except, how long do I bake it?
I am going to assume...about an hour?
Thank-you for sharing...
This is a "5"FORK!!!!! Recipe, 'fo...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!