Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic VinegarFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion peeled shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Trim off the stems and remove any limp leaves from the sprouts.
- Blanch sprouts in boiling water to cover for 5 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold water to stop cooking.
- Heat a large frying pan and add the olive oil, garlic and onion.
- Sauté a few minutes until the onion just becomes tender.
- Add the blanched drained sprouts.
- Sauté a few minutes until the sprouts are cooked to your liking.
- Add the vinegar and toss so that all the sprouts are coated with the vinegar.
- Add the butter, salt and pepper and toss together again.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!