EASY COUNTRY BLACKBERRY COBBLERFrom lanacountry 8 years ago
- EASY COUNTRY BLACKBERRY COBBLER shopping list
- ===================================== shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter shopping list
- 1 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 c. sugar (DIVIDED) shopping list
- 1 tbsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional) shopping list
- 2/3 c. milk shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen blackberries, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a 2 quart casserole.
- In medium bowl, stir together blackberries and 1/2 CUP sugar. Let stand about 20 minutes or until fruit syrup forms.
- Combine flour, 1/2 CUP sugar, baking powder, salt, and milk in a small mixing bowl, mix well.
- Pour mixture over melted butter, do not stir. Spoon blackberries over batter; do not stir.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cream, whipped cream or ice cream, if desired
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating6 people
This sounds amazing and oh so easy. Love it. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I love blackberries but I can't stand the seeds....This sounds good tho'!jett2whit in Union City loved it
oh y\umherby in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!