EASY COUNTRY BLACKBERRY COBBLERFrom lanacountry 8 years ago
- EASY COUNTRY BLACKBERRY COBBLER shopping list
- ===================================== shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter shopping list
- 1 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 c. sugar (DIVIDED) shopping list
- 1 tbsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional) shopping list
- 2/3 c. milk shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen blackberries, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a 2 quart casserole.
- In medium bowl, stir together blackberries and 1/2 CUP sugar. Let stand about 20 minutes or until fruit syrup forms.
- Combine flour, 1/2 CUP sugar, baking powder, salt, and milk in a small mixing bowl, mix well.
- Pour mixture over melted butter, do not stir. Spoon blackberries over batter; do not stir.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cream, whipped cream or ice cream, if desired
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating6 people
This sounds amazing and oh so easy. Love it. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I love blackberries but I can't stand the seeds....This sounds good tho'!jett2whit in Union City loved it
oh y\umherby in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!