Apricot Glazed ChickenFrom chefsuz 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add apricot preserves, balsamic vinegar and red pepper flakes. Season with salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and let simmer until sauce is thickened (3-5 mins). Remove from heat and let cool.
- Pound chicken breasts to an even thickness. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill breasts over medium heat for 7-8 minutes per side or until done. Brush on glaze on each side and cook 30 seconds more per side to caramelize the glaze. Remove from grill.
- Brush on more glaze (if desired) before serving.
The Cookchefsuz Livermore, CA
The Rating5 people
sounds easy and delicious....thank you for sharing!pat2me in Nashua loved it
So easy and so delicious! I love it and can't wait to try.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
I'll bookmark to try this.dynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!