Darlas Frozen Fruit SaladFrom sday5 8 years ago
- 1 ( 15oz. ) can pitted dark sweet cherries, drained shopping list
- 1 (15 oz. ) can apricot halves, drained shopping list
- 1 (8oz. )container of sour cream shopping list
- 1 ( 3 oz.) pkg cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 (8oz) can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 banana, coarsely chopped ( I usually leave this out ) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Coarsely chop cherries and apricots. Set aside.
- Stir together sour cream and next four ingredients in large bowl until blended.
- Stir in fruit and pecans.
- Spoon into 18 foil lined muffin cups
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- I put 240 min of cook time but it is really freezer time.
The Cooksday5 Smalltown , KS
The Rating4 people
I have to have this... Good stuff! Love it!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
very refreshing! With the triple digit temp's on the way, this is perfect!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
What a great idea!dynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!