Darlas Frozen Fruit SaladFrom sday5 6 years ago
- 1 ( 15oz. ) can pitted dark sweet cherries, drained shopping list
- 1 (15 oz. ) can apricot halves, drained shopping list
- 1 (8oz. )container of sour cream shopping list
- 1 ( 3 oz.) pkg cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 (8oz) can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 banana, coarsely chopped ( I usually leave this out ) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Coarsely chop cherries and apricots. Set aside.
- Stir together sour cream and next four ingredients in large bowl until blended.
- Stir in fruit and pecans.
- Spoon into 18 foil lined muffin cups
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- I put 240 min of cook time but it is really freezer time.
The Cooksday5 Smalltown , KS
The Rating4 people
What a great idea!dynie in Marietta loved it
very refreshing! With the triple digit temp's on the way, this is perfect!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I have to have this... Good stuff! Love it!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!