Copycat Oreo Cookie ShakeFrom marky90 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the vanilla ice cream and milk in a blender and mix on low
- speed until smooth. Stir the shake mixture with a spoon if needed.
- Break Oreo Cookies while adding them to the blender, mix on low speed 5 to 10 seconds or until the cookies have been blended and chopped into the shake.
- Let a few of the large portions of the cookies remain in the mixture! That is what makes this tasty shake.
- Pour shake into two 12 Oz glasses.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating4 people
Yowza, yowza, yowza. This sounds so good. Wish I had one now. Yummers. Great post my friend and a high five.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Momma mia, I love this!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Now this is my kind of shake! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!