Orange Dark Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom maryeaudet 9 years ago
- 1/2 c butter shopping list
- 1/2 c butter flavor shortening shopping list
- 3/4 c white sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp mexican vanilla shopping list
- grated rind from one orange shopping list
- juice from one orange shopping list
- 2 1/4 c all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups Hershey’s Special dark chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Silpat cookie sheets, use parchment, or grease lightly
- Cream the butter, shortening, brown sugar, white sugar, orange juice, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Combine the dry ingredients and the orange peel and stir in to the creamed mixture.
- fold in chocolate chips lightly and chill for 20 minutes or so.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls on baking sheet
- bake 8-10 minutes until light golden brown and still soft, but set in the middle.
- Let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes and then remove to cooling rack or counter.
- 3-4 dozen cookies.