Chinese BroccoliFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Wash broccoli and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook onion until golden.
- Add broccoli and cook over medium heat stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and sugar.
- Blend cornstarch and chicken stock then add to broccoli mixture.
- Cook over high heat for 1 minute stirring constantly until thickened.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
I just made this recipe tonight for dinner and it was a big hit. In fact, I've made a note to myself: DON'T START THE SERVING BOWL ON THE END OF THE TABLE WHERE THE TEENAGE BOYS SIT (or there won't be any left for people on the other en...morembeards2 in Omaha loved it
Yummy! The only thing I did differently was turn my heat to low & cover it, stirring occasionally and cooked for longer - about 8-10 minutes, b/c the other things I was cooking needed more attention. Turned out great! Thanks.DetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!