Vegetable QuicheFrom elle55 8 years ago
- 2 cups lightly cooked broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 red sweet pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 1 1/3 c milk shopping list
- 1 1/3 c shredded cheese (I use a 4-cheese mix) shopping list
- 2/3 c biscuit mix (e.g., Bisquick) shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Grease pie plate or quiche dish. Place broccoli, onion, red pepper and cheese in dish.
- In a blender, mix together milk, biscuit mix, eggs, salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour over vegetables in dish.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes. Allow to set for 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookelle55 Pittsburg, KS
The Rating3 people
Hi elle: This one sounds really good. I love anything with veggies in it and am a little new to making quiches but wanna bookmark this and try it. Thanks for adding!babskitchen in loved it
We loved this elle (in spite of the different milk amount :-) and it's so easy to make. Definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing!babskitchen in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!