Vegetable QuicheFrom elle55 8 years ago
- 2 cups lightly cooked broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 red sweet pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 1 1/3 c milk shopping list
- 1 1/3 c shredded cheese (I use a 4-cheese mix) shopping list
- 2/3 c biscuit mix (e.g., Bisquick) shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Grease pie plate or quiche dish. Place broccoli, onion, red pepper and cheese in dish.
- In a blender, mix together milk, biscuit mix, eggs, salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour over vegetables in dish.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes. Allow to set for 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookelle55 Pittsburg, KS
The Rating3 people
Hi elle: This one sounds really good. I love anything with veggies in it and am a little new to making quiches but wanna bookmark this and try it. Thanks for adding!babskitchen in Ft. Myers loved it
We loved this elle (in spite of the different milk amount :-) and it's so easy to make. Definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing!babskitchen in Ft. Myers loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!