Crock Pot Peach CobblerFrom oliviaj 6 years ago
How to make it
- Add 2 cans of peaches with juice to crock
- Top with yellow cake mix
- Put dabs of butter on top of cake mix
- Then top with package of peaches and cream oatmeal packet
- Put plastic over top of crock pot and place lid on top.
- Cook 2-4 hours on med heat.
The Cookoliviaj Crumpler, NC
The Rating5 people
In a weak attempt to lower cholesterol I will mix oats in with the cake mix.njspanteach in Green Brook loved it
Sounds super easy. I'm trying this one today.massageman in Riviera Beach loved it
This does sound great and easy. Yummers. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!