Crock Pot Peach CobblerFrom oliviaj 7 years ago
How to make it
- Add 2 cans of peaches with juice to crock
- Top with yellow cake mix
- Put dabs of butter on top of cake mix
- Then top with package of peaches and cream oatmeal packet
- Put plastic over top of crock pot and place lid on top.
- Cook 2-4 hours on med heat.
The Cookoliviaj Crumpler, NC
The Rating5 people
I can smell this baking now......mmmmmm, ahhhhh! Delicious with some home-made vanilla ice cream.jett2whit in Union City loved it
Yep...I can do this! ;)angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
This does sound great and easy. Yummers. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!