Chocolate Stout CupcakesFrom angelven 5 years ago
- 1 Cup Rogue chocolate Stout shopping list
- 1 Cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 2/3 Cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 2 Cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 Cups sugar shopping list
- 1.5 tsps baking soda shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 2 whole eggs (room temp) shopping list
- 2/3 Cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bring the chocolate stout and butter to a simmer over medium heat in a heavy med. saucepan. Add cocoa powder and whisk until mixture is smooth. Cool slightly.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl to blend.
- Using an electric mixer, blend eggs and sour cream in seperate large bowl.
- Add stout-chocolate mixture to your egg/sour cream mixtureand beat just to combine.
- Add flour mixture to above wet ingredients and using rubber spatula, fold batter until completely combined.
- Spoon into cupcake holders in muffin tin being careful not to overfill - only fil. about 2/3.
- I don't frost these I usually just mix confectioner's sugar with cocoa powder and dust the tops when they are cooled.
The Cookangelven Rayne, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!