Arugula Salad With Gorgonzola Cheese And Roasted PecansFrom fluffy24 7 years ago
- 8 heaping cups fresh baby arugula leaves shopping list
- Dressing (enough for about 4 dinner salads) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons Raspberry balsamic vinegar or just raspberry vinegar shopping list
- ¼ Cup sugar shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- ½ Cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds shopping list
- 1/4 Cup crumbled gorgonzola (add more if you are a blue cheese fan) shopping list
- 1 Cup toasted pecans (baked at 350 for 10-15 minutes until fragrant) shopping list
How to make it
- Place arugula leaves into a large mixing bowl. Place raspberry vinegar, sugar and salt into a blender and blend for 15 seconds. With blender running on low, slowly drizzle canola oil in until emulsified. Pour into serving bowl and stir in poppy seeds.
- Drizzle dressing slowly over arugula leaves while gently tossing to coat. Place onto 4 serving dishes. Top each salad with gorgonzola and toasted pecans.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating4 people
different very interesting must try thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Another great one! The sweet and sour taste of Raspberry Vinegar with the saltiness of Gorgonzola should work amazingly! Saved it!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
mmmm...love this!magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!