Vanilla Spice CupcakesFrom fluffy24 7 years ago
How to make it
- . Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place all ingredients into stand or electric mixer and beat on medium for close to 2 minutes, batter will be thick. Scoop or spoon batter into 24 cupcake cups and bake for 18-21 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center.
- 1 tub of Pillsbury Vanilla Frosting
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, plus more to sprinkle on top
- Mix until well combined and spread over cooled cupcakes. Sprinkle additional cinnamon lightly over frosted cups
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating4 people
yeah simple easy quick thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
That seems easy enough. Thanksbamma in Lincoln loved it
These sound great! Thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!