Zesty Lemon Ice Cream DessertFrom auntiegails 7 years ago
- 24 graham crackers - crushed shopping list
- 6 T melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar. shopping list
- 1 can frozen lemon-aide shopping list
- 1/2 gallon of your favorite vanilla ice cream. shopping list
- Optional - Rasberry ice cream topping. shopping list
- (Smuckers makes a great berry topping) shopping list
How to make it
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Mix together, and spread by hand in a 9x11 baking dish.
- Bake 8 to 10 min in a preheated oven at 350.
- Ice Cream Fililng
- Microwave ice cream for about 35 seconds - until softend.
- In large bowl, add Ice Cream, and fold in the lemon-aide.
- Fold together until mixed well.
- Once blended, pour on top of Graham Cracker Crust.
- Freeze for atleast 4 hours or until frozen, or over night.
- Be sure to place plastic wrap over the pan.
- Cut into squares and serve alone or with the rasberry topping.
- COOL and yummy!