Frozen CheesecakeFrom noir 5 years ago
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups orange juice shopping list
- 2 cups blueberries, raspberries, cherries or sliced strawberries shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch pan
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 3 Tbsp. of the sugar and butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes: set aside.
- BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add orange juice; mix well. Gently stir in berries and the whipped topping. Pour over crust.
- FREEZE 6 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before cutting into 12 slices to serve.
- Store leftover cheesecake in freezer...enjoy anytime! :)
People Who Like This Dish 11
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- shuga United States
- magali777 Mexico, MX
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- loxy The World, KS
- pink USA
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating8 people
My printer is running out of paper and my book is bulging thank you for another wonderful recipe.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
wow! sounds wonderfuljett2whit in Union City loved it
I love cheesecakes, great post!magali777 in Mexico loved it