Peanut Butter Cup CheesecakeFrom fluffy24 7 years ago
- CRUST shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup crushed Oreo cookies shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate fudge topping, divided shopping list
- 6 peanut butter cups, cut into small wedges shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs, cookie crumbs, sugar and butter Press on the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a greased 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350º for 7-9 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat peanut butter on HIGH for 30 seconds or until softened. Spread carefully over crust to within 1 inch of edges.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth. Add eggs and beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla. Pour one cup of cream cheese batter into a bowl and set aside. Pour remaining filling over peanut butter in crust.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat 1/4 cup hot fudge topping on HIGH for 30 seconds or until thin. Fold into reserved cream cheese batter. Carefully spoon over filling and cut through filling with a knife to swirl being careful not to disturb peanut butter layer or the crust.
- Bake at 350º for 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen but do not remove sides. Cool 1 hour longer on wire rack.
- Microwave remaining hot fudge topping for 30 seconds or until warmed. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with peanut butter cups.
- 8Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan and serve.