Cranberry Gorgonozola Appetizer TartFrom fluffy24 7 years ago
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from 15-ounce package), room temperature shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450°F. Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust baked shell using a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Trim excess pie crust even with top of pan. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light brown. Cool 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- Combine cream cheese and gorgonzola cheese in a medium mixing bowl; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Beat in milk and egg until well mixed. Gently stir in cranberries and green onions. Spread mixture in baked tart shell; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set. Let stand 30 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges. If desired, garnish with additional green onions. Store covered in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating5 people
WOW! You did it again! This is really great, I can hardly wait to try it!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
May I ask, "why wait for the holidays?"
This recipe is so delicious that I must make it
before the 'day' is over!
Thank-you so much for sharing a "5"FORK!!!!! delight!
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Fabulous recipe! I love this one!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!