Carmel Cream Brownie TrifleFrom image 6 years ago
- 1 pkg. brownie mix shopping list
- 1/4 c. water shopping list
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 pkg. chocolate fudge instant pudding & pie filling mix shopping list
- 2 c milk shopping list
- 1/4 c. caramel topping shopping list
- 1 container (8 oz)frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 c. chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 c. skor bar bits shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven 350. Bake brownie mix as directed on package for fudgelike brownies, using water, oil and eggs in rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Make pudding mix as directed on pkg. for pudding. Cut brownies into 1 inch pieces. Thoroughly stir caramel topping into whipped topping.
- Layer half each of the brownies, pudding, walnuts, skor bar bits and whipped topping mixutre in 3 qt. glass bowl; repeat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving but no longer than 24 hours. Stove covered in fridge.
- Optional: Garnish with shaved chocolate.