Easy Mozzarella MeatballsFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
- Mozzarella meatballs shopping list
- ================================== shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk (or water) shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 Tbls chopped, fresh, flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- About 5 ounces mozzarella cheese (cut into 22 - 1/2" cubes) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, soak the breadcrumbs in the milk.
- Add the beef, garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, egg and 1 tsp salt to the soaked breadcrumbs and stir with a fork until combined.
- Place about 2 Tbls of mixture in your hand and press a mozzarella cube into the center. Shape the meat around the cheese, forming a ball. Repeat with remaining mozzarella.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating5 people
wow mama mia da tasty meat balls yum thanks great recipe.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wow, sounds and look, fantastic! Thanks a bunch for this one!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I'm making these soon they sound and look so good.desertgal in Billings loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!