Stir fry King Oyester MushroomsFrom littlesponger 8 years ago
- 1 package King oyster mushrooms (bought from Asian Market) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- *sauce* 1 tablespoons sesame seed oil, 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoons sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 3teaspoon toasted sesame seed shopping list
How to make it
- Make the seasoning sauce by mixing the ingredients.
- Cut off the ends of mushroom, then wash them.
- Slice mushrooms 0.5 cm thickness and mix with sauce, then let it stand 15 minutes.
- Add olive oil on heated pan, then bake the seasoning mushrooms on each side about 3 minutes until brown.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seed.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating4 people
sounds wonderful thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Those mushrooms look wonderful!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Easy! Excellent!!chillfin in loved it