Almond Joy CakeFrom askksk 9 years ago
- 1 box chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk, divided shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups sugar, divided shopping list
- 24 large marshmallows shopping list
- 1 14 oz package. coconut shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 6 oz package. chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cups chopped almonds (or pecans) shopping list
How to make it
- Bake cake in 9 x 13 inch pan, according to package directions. Combine 1 cup milk and 1 cup sugar in saucepan. Add marshmallows; heat and stir until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat and add coconut. Pour hot marshmallow mixture over warm, prepared cake. Bring remaining 1/2 cups milk, 1 1/2 cups sugar, and butter to a boil. Add chocolate chips and nuts. Pour on cake when cool.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!