Fabulous Caramel Cream Cheese FrostingFrom lanacountry 8 years ago
- Caramel cream cheese frosting shopping list
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 10 tablespoon butter, divided shopping list
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- Dash of salt shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Melt brown sugar and 4 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; remove from heat.
- Whisk in cream; blend well. Transfer to a heat-resistant bowl. Cool at room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Place remaining 6 tablespoons butter and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat with a mixer on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Beat in vanilla and salt. With mixer running, slowly pour in cooled brown sugar mixture; beat until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar gradually, beating well after each addition until completely smooth. Chill slightly for a firmer texture, stirring occasionally.
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating9 people
I thinks this is great! thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
OOOO... Yummy, on any kind of cake, mabe apple cake? Thanks!!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
=0pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!