OVEN - BAKED COTTAGE FRIESFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Pour 1/4 cup water into jelly-roll pan.
- Cut unpeeled potatoes into 1/4 inch slices; arrange in single layer in
- pan. In small saucepan, over low heat, stir butter with garlic to melt.
- Brush flavored butter over potatoes; bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine Parmesan, paprika, and pepper.
- Remove potatoes from oven; heat broiler.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture over potatoes; broil 2 to 3 minutes until
- light golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating6 people
This sounds delicious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
wow a truly great sounding recipe love frys thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
mmmm sounds fantastic!! Who doesn't love french fries?? And even more so with cheese and spices! Incredible!
Thank you for sharing!!madmommy in Wayne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!