Simple and best banana MuffinsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup oil shopping list
- 4 ripe bananas shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3 tsp baking powder shopping list
- dash salt shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp pure vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts ( optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- Beat with electric mixer medium speed at least 5 minutes: the oil, sugar, banana, eggs, baking powder and and baking soda and salt.
- Then add the 3 cups flour gradually and beat another 5 minutes.
- Lastly stir in the nuts and vanilla and blend well.
- Fill muffin tins/cups 3/4 full.
- I use muffins paper liners
- Bake preheated 325 F oven 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
- Makes 24 standard or 12 large.
- Freezes well. Taste even better when aged to mellow all flavors
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
I like the small amount of ingredients, would be great for home or school. Many thanks.blondeberry in Charleston loved it
truly wonderful love these thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
They look and sound, fabulous!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it