Parmesan Portobellos N Marinara SauceFrom sparow64 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat an 9-by13-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir seasoning and garlic into sauce
- Spread 3/4 cup marinara sauce in the bottom of the dish.
- Trim the mushrooms so they fit in one layer; use the trimmed pieces to fill in where needed.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan then Mozzerella
- Sprinkle with a little more italian seasoning
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let stand a couple of minutes before serving.