Filet MignonFrom witchywoman 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut a slit in each steak to make a sizable pocket without cutting through.
- Sprinkle inside of pockets with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff each pocket with 2 tablespoons blue cheese and 1 tablespoon butter.
- Wrap each filet with a strip of bacon and secure with toothpick. Salt and pepper the tops to taste.
- Broil about 4-5 minutes on each side until desired color is obtained.
The Cookwitchywoman Longview, WA
The Rating4 people
Great ingredients - love it!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
This is as good as it gets! 5dooley in Krum loved it