Garbanzo GuacamoleFrom chefsuz 6 years ago
- 2/3 cup canned garbanzo beans, drained shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 large cloves garlic, halved shopping list
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup peeled, cubed avocado shopping list
- 2 Tbsp canned chopped green chiles shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped tomato shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion shopping list
How to make it
- Using a food processor, mix beans, lemon juice and garlic. Process 20 seconds, scraping sides of bowl once.
- Add chopped onion and next 4 ingredients; pulse 5 times or until mixture is chunky.
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl; stir in chopped tomato and green onions. Cover and chill thoroughly.
- Serve with tortilla chips or veggies.