Mini Salmon Burgers With Wasabi SauceFrom marky90 4 years ago
- 1 pound boneless, skinless fresh salmon shopping list
- 1 / 4 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 green onions, minced, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dill shopping list
- 1 / 8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 / 4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup finely shredded iceberg lettuce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro shopping list
- tomato, sliced. shopping list
- 1 / 4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder or paste (found in international food aisle) shopping list
- 8 whole-wheat dinner rolls or white (about 2 1 / 2 to 3 inches in diameter), split and lightly toasted . These are found in your bread aisle. shopping list
How to make it
- Chill salmon well or place in freezer about 30 minutes or until very cold. Mince finely and place in mixing bowl. Add bread crumbs, 1 green onion,red pepper,dill, ginger, salt, pepper and egg white. Stir well. Shape into 8 patties, each 2 1 / 2 to 3 inches in diameter.
- Prepare the wasabi mayo by just blending the wasabi with the mayo and a few Tbs of green onion.
- Preheat grill or allow coals to burn down to white ash. Spray grill grate with nonstick spray coating. Grill patties over medium-high direct heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or until patties are lightly browned and set; do not overcook.
- Meanwhile, combine lettuce, cilantro and remaining green onion for your topping mix.
- Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture on each roll. Top with salmon patty and about 2 tablespoons lettuce mixture.
- Add tomato.
- Serve immediately