Deluxe Breakfast CasseroleFrom cherylannxo 5 years ago
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg onion and garlic salad croutons shopping list
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 3/4 cups milk, divided shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 (26 oz.) frozen O'brien hash brown potatoes (with onionsand bell shopping list
- pepper) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. sweet paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place croutons in a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and ham. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, 2 1/4 cups milk and mustard; pour over ham and cheese Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Whisk soup, sour cream and remaining milk together until blended; spread over casserole. Top with hash browns; dot with butter and sprinkle with paprika and pepper.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 30 minutes more, until edges are browned. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.