Honeyed Chicken WingsFrom peetabear 8 years ago
- 1 pound chicken wings shopping list
- 2 TBSP. peanut oil shopping list
- 2 TBSP. light soy sauce shopping list
- 2 TBSP. hoisin sauce shopping list
- 2 TBSP. honey shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- ...................................................... shopping list
- marinade shopping list
- 1 dried red chili shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 teasp. chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 teasp. ground ginger shopping list
- finely grated rind of 1 lime shopping list
How to make it
- to make the marinade: crush dried chili in a mortar and pestle
- mix it with the chili powder, ginger, and the lime rind in a small bowl
- thoroughly rub the spice mixture into the chicken
- set aside for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to penetrate chicken
- heat oil in wok or skillet
- add chicken wings and fry, turning often for about 10 -12 minutes until golden and crispy.
- drain off any excess oil
- add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey and garlic to wok.. turning the wings to coat.
- reduce heat and cook for 20 - 25 minutes, turning the wings often
- cook until the wings are done all the way through...
- serve hot.....
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating7 people
Peeta.... this is great!!! and thanks for share the recipe. 5 from me.
have a wonderful day.berry in Winter Park loved it
Love these peeta.....need some in my little fingers right this minute...Great post!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Sounds delicious! My family loves wings, especially if they are hot.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it