Oven-Baked Sesame ChickenFrom mburkholtz 7 years ago
- * 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- * 1/3 cup toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- * 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- * 1 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- * 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- * 3 tsp. lemon juice (if desired) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Place dry ingredients in a large (gallon-size) sealable plastic bag, reserving about 1/3 of the sesame seeds.
- 3. Place soy sauce in a large bowl.
- 4. Dip the chicken pieces in the soy sauce to coat.
- 5. Places chicken pieces in plastic bag. Close. Shake bag until chicken is completely coated.
- 6. Arrange in baking dish in a single layer, and cover with the remaining sesame seeds.
- 7, Drizzle with melted butter.
- 8. Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and tender and juices run clear. Baste with drippings once during cooking time.
- 9. Add lemon juice to chicken before serving (if desired).
The Cookmburkholtz Trenton, NJ
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!