Frosty Lemon Strawberry DessertFrom hottamale 8 years ago
How to make it
- Process strawberries in food processor until pureed.
- Transfer pureed berries to mixing bowl.
- Add ice cream, lemonade concentrate & lemon peel, beating until blended.
- Pour into 13x9 pan. Cover & freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer 15 mintues before serving.
- NUTRITION DATA:
- 1 serving = 1/12 of recipe
- 194 calories
- 8 g fat (5 g saturated)
- 31 mg cholesterol
- 58 mg sodium
- 30 g carbohydrate
- 1g fiber
- 3 g protein