Coffee-orange Fudge CakeFrom brianna 5 years ago
- 1 Devil's Food OR German chocolate cake mix. (18 1/4 oz) shopping list
- 1 250g container sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 pkg instant chocolate fudge pudding mix ( 4 serving size) shopping list
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur shopping list
- 2 tablespns fresh finely grated orange peel shopping list
- 1 teaspn ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate pieces shopping list
- Confectioners sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350. Grease & flour a 10-inch fluted tube pan & set aside
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream, oil, water, eggs, pudding mix, liqueur, orange peel & cinnamon.
- Scraping sides of bowl constantly, beat with an electric mixer on low speed until blended.
- Beat on medium speed for 4 mins.
- Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Pour into prepared pan & bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. 50 -60 mins
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 mins. Invert on wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
The Cookbrianna CA
The Rating7 people
Got my vote!!!!!! Sounds delicous...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Mine too.... Sounds easy to make too.vivian in Stoke-on-Trent loved it
This sounds fabulous Brianna!! High 5!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it