Turkey Cutlets with Cranberry SauceFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 1 pound turkey cutlets, pounded to 1/8 inch thick shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup whole berry cranberry sauce in a can shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 chicken flavor bouillon cube shopping list
How to make it
- Cut turkey into 3 x 3 strips or pieces.
- Combine flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt on piece of wax paper; dip turkey pieces into flour mixture to coat.
- In large skillet over medium high heat cook turkey cutlets half at a time in hot olive oil; 2 to 3 minutes until lightly brown on each side.
- Remove turkey to bowl and set aside,
- In same skilett, stir cranberry sauce, lemon juice, cornstarch ,
- bouillon, rest of salt and 1 cup of water and cook, stirring constantly.
- Cook until sauce boils abd thickens slightly; boil for 1 minute.
- Return turkey cutlets to skillet; heat through.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating5 people
I did this up a right after you posted it.. Only I used left over turkey breast I had frozen... I just reheated it in that sauce and with my love of cranberrys I almost licked the plate.. But you can use left over white turkey... It's the sauce that...morelinebb956 in La Feria loved it
Thanks!organicmama in loved it
Pretty baby! Love the recipe too!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it