Stirlings Dinner Dog FoodFrom cookinggood 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the chicken leg quarters for 1 1/2 hours or until meat is falling off the bones. Take chicken out of broth to cool.
- Add water to the broth if necessary and add two cups of rice. Cook for 20 minutes or until done.
- While rice is cooking pop the sweet potatoes in the microwave and debone chicken and add meat to the pot.
- Add Peas to the pot.
- Chop up Sweet potatoes and add to the pot.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Feed the dog and be ready for love and affection!!!
The Cookcookinggood Leesburg, FL
The Rating4 people
wow gotta thank you for this one and many high 5s Bandit my dog thanks you toomomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
you don't mention what type of rice but as someone who works in the veterinary field with a special interest in nutrition can I suggest brown rice?bellasmom in Queen Creek loved it
Very interesting. I want to learn how to cook for my dogs.leonora5 in Kleinemonde loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!