Stirlings Dinner Dog FoodFrom cookinggood 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the chicken leg quarters for 1 1/2 hours or until meat is falling off the bones. Take chicken out of broth to cool.
- Add water to the broth if necessary and add two cups of rice. Cook for 20 minutes or until done.
- While rice is cooking pop the sweet potatoes in the microwave and debone chicken and add meat to the pot.
- Add Peas to the pot.
- Chop up Sweet potatoes and add to the pot.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Feed the dog and be ready for love and affection!!!
The Cookcookinggood Leesburg, FL
The Rating4 people
Very interesting. I want to learn how to cook for my dogs.leonora5 in Kleinemonde loved it
you don't mention what type of rice but as someone who works in the veterinary field with a special interest in nutrition can I suggest brown rice?bellasmom in Queen Creek loved it
wow gotta thank you for this one and many high 5s Bandit my dog thanks you toomomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!