Great Country MeatloafFrom lanacountry 4 years ago
- Country Meatloaf shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup of fresh breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2-8oz. cans of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup of water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 strips of bacon shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the beef, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, salt, pepper and 1 can of the tomato sauce.
- Form into a loaf and put in a shallow pan.
- Combine the remaining tomato sauce and all of the other
- ingredients except bacon and parmesan cheese and pour over meat loaf.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Place the bacon on top of the meatloaf and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes, Basting occasionally.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating6 people
I'll try this recipe the next time meatloaf is on the menu. Thanks for sharing.mcboo in loved it
Great recipe. I took the liberty of adding chopped green peppers. Even my kids liked it. Thanks.justabeginner in Fairview Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!