Champagne Shrimp and PastaFrom stacyann 5 years ago
- 1 C sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 Lb medium shrimp, uncooked and peeled shopping list
- 1.5 C champagne shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp Minced shallots shopping list
- 2 plum tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 Pt. heavy cream, divided shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 Lb angel hair pasta, cooked shopping list
- 3 Tbs chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Saute mushrooms in oil over medium-high heat until juices appear and evaporate.
- Remove mushrooms and set aside.
- In same pan, combine shrimp, champagne and salt over high heat.
- When liquid just begins to boil, remove shrimp and set aside.
- Add shallots and tomatoes to cooking liquid and boil until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup, 8 minutes.
- Blend in 3/4 cup heavy cream and boil until slightly thickened and reduced, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and mushrooms to sauce and heat thoroughly.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Toss hot, cooked pasta with remaining 1/4 cup cream and parsley.
- To serve, spoon shrimp with sauce over pasta.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookstacyann Ridgeland, MS
The Rating4 people
This recipe MUST be a "5"FORK!!!!!
I can tell just by reading through the ingredients it is a "Winner"!
Thank-you so much for sharing!
~~~mjcmcook~~~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Great recipe. thanks!bamma in Lincoln loved it
Very easy yet elegant!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!