Brett Favres Packer Cheesehead SoupFrom lovethedepp 7 years ago
- 1 quart water in large kettle shopping list
- 1 C chopped celery shopping list
- 1 C chopped onions shopping list
- ********* shopping list
- 4 chicken boulion cubes shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 16-18 oz. bag californis blend veggies shopping list
- 1 pound cubed velvetta cheese. shopping list
How to make it
- Boil first 3 ingredients for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Add boullion, soup and cheese and stir until blended.
- Add frozen veggies.
- Heat through to minimal boil.
- Add milk to thin out if needed.
- Serve in carved out hard rolls.
- Save pulled bread on the side to serve for dipping in soup.
- Always remember what Favre did for Green Bay!!!
The Cooklovethedepp Central, WI
The Rating5 people
This sounds. I'm a Dallas gal, but I also love and will miss Brett Favre. High 5 on his recipe in his honor. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Good one! I love soup!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
This will be great for one of our many STEELERS parties around here!!! LOL!!!
(Loved Favre though, he's still awesome...But, Don't tell anyone I said that! LOL!)broadzilla in Saxonburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!