Brett Favres Packer Cheesehead SoupFrom lovethedepp 7 years ago
- 1 quart water in large kettle shopping list
- 1 C chopped celery shopping list
- 1 C chopped onions shopping list
- ********* shopping list
- 4 chicken boulion cubes shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 16-18 oz. bag californis blend veggies shopping list
- 1 pound cubed velvetta cheese. shopping list
How to make it
- Boil first 3 ingredients for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Add boullion, soup and cheese and stir until blended.
- Add frozen veggies.
- Heat through to minimal boil.
- Add milk to thin out if needed.
- Serve in carved out hard rolls.
- Save pulled bread on the side to serve for dipping in soup.
- Always remember what Favre did for Green Bay!!!
The Cooklovethedepp Central, WI
The Rating5 people
This is wonderful. So is Farve (my husband says he's jealous)I'll still root for the Packers, though it will not be the same!!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
I think I will make this soup and go pour it over the heads of the Packer Management....;-)~ I am an avid bear fan but have a soft spot for Brett since we own a cabin in Wi. It wont be as much fun watching the Bears and the Packers
now...;-( ...morejimrug1 in Peoria loved it
This will be great for one of our many STEELERS parties around here!!! LOL!!!
(Loved Favre though, he's still awesome...But, Don't tell anyone I said that! LOL!)broadzilla in Saxonburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!