Corned Beef RollFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- corned beef roll shopping list
- 4 eggs separated shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 12 ounce can corned beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 18 pimiento stuffed olives shopping list
- 5 ounce jar pimiento cheese spread shopping list
- Chopped pecans shopping list
- Chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a jellyroll pan with vegetable oil then line with waxed paper and grease waxed paper.
- Beat egg yolks at high speed of an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored then set aside.
- Beat egg whites at room temperature until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg yolks, flour and 1 tablespoon parsley into egg whites.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan then bake at 400 for 8 minutes.
- Place waxed paper longer than jellyroll pan over bread.
- Holding both ends of waxed paper and pan quickly invert pan.
- Remove pan and carefully peel paper from bread.
- Starting at long side carefully roll up bread jellyroll fashion.
- Place roll on a wire rack, seam side down for 10 minutes.
- Combine corned beef, mayonnaise, celery, pickle relish, horseradish and mustard mixing well.
- Unroll bread onto waxed paper then spread corned beef mixture evenly over surface.
- Arrange olives in a single row along edge of long side.
- Starting at the long side carefully roll up bread jellyroll fashion.
- Slide roll onto a serving plate seam side down then chill 1 hour.
- Spread pimiento cheese on sides and top of roll then garnish with pecans and parsley and chill.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!