Turtle CakeFrom shellyh430 7 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- flour shopping list
- 1 (18.75 oz) box chocolate cake mix, prepared, (but not baked) according to package instructions shopping list
- 1 (14oz) package caramel cubes, melted shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Lightly coat with flour.
- Pour half of the cake mix into pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with melted caramels, chocolate chips, evaporated milk and pecans. Pour remaining batter over top. Return to oven and bake 25 minutes.
- Cool before cutting.
The Cookshellyh430 Brunswick, OH
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!