Bread Machine Multigrain BreadFrom recipesrule 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups liquid (1 cup milk, or soy milk, with 1/2 cup water, for example) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 Tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached white flour ( in the U.S. you probably want to use flour for the bread machine, in Canada, our all purpose flour works fine) shopping list
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats shopping list
- 2 Tbsp Red River cereal ( or 12 grain hot cereal mix alternative) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp whole raw sunflower seeds shopping list
- 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 tsp yeast shopping list
How to make it
- Be sure to place all ingredients in the pan in the order given , unless your machine is the opposite.
- When adding the oats, dry cereal, and sunflower seeds, sprinkle it around the edge.
- Make a bit of a scoop in the flour pile and put the yeast in there. This is so the yeast does not come in contact with the salt.
- Set your bread maker on 2lb Grain Bread. Black and Decker will take 4 hours and 10 minutes to complete. Remove loaf to cooling rack when done and wait at least 30 minutes before cutting. This will be difficult because as soon as you smell it you will want a slice with butter melting all into it. Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 20
- kgarmany Nowhere, Us
- kd1021 Nowhere, Us
- cottagechef Ridgefield, CT
- hbrunott Nowhere, Us
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- nativeprincess Magalia, CA
- squirrely Nowhere, Us
- cherihannah Shickshinny, PA
- val_mcginty North Sydney, Canada
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- Plus 10 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookrecipesrule Winnipeg, CA
The Rating5 people
never tried soy Milk till the other day its good and the recipe sounds fantastic thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
just what I've been looking for, it sounds wonderful, thanks for sharing... can't wait to try this. CVcelestialvortex in Las Vegas loved it
Yes it is moist and delicious. Mixed it up with the food processor dough blade and hand kneaded it a few times.
Oven baked at 375 for 35 minutes.
See morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!