Zucchini SaltimboccaFrom mango 5 years ago
- 2 pounds zucchini shopping list
- 6-8 slices of prosciutto shopping list
- fresh sage leaves shopping list
- Fontina cheese sliced thin shopping list
- 3-4 eggs beaten with a fork shopping list
- olive oil for the saute shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- parmesan cheese and parsley for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the Zucchini lengthwise into even 1/4 inch slices ( I used a mandolin) 16 slices total. Place slices on paper towel to remove water.
- Place prosciutto slices on half the slices and do not let it hang over. Place 1-2 sage leaves (depending on the size) on top and place cheese slices on top.
- Lay the other half of the Zucchini on top to make a stack, continue this until you have 8 stacks total
- Heat the oil on medium-high heat
- Season the flour with salt and pepper and take each stack dip in beaten egg and roll in flour place in pan with the olive oil that is medium-high heat. Cook until golden brown.
- Finish with fresh parmesan cheese and parsley.
The Cookmango Marion, IL
The Rating5 people
This sounds really delicious. I can't wait to try it out. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe. :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Oh now this really sounds great! got my 5
hugssssssshirleyoma in Cove loved it
This looks great... can never find enough good zuc recipes... can't wait to try this...davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!