Peanut Butter CheesecakeFrom silverqueen 4 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups crushed pretzels shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 5 pkgs. (8-0z. each) cram cheese. softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract eggs shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 1 cup (8-0z.) sour cream shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped unsalted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In a small bowl, combine pretzels and butter.
- Press onto bottom and i" up the sides of a greased 1-" springform pan.
- Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla, mix well.
- Add eggs, beat on low just until combined, stir in chips.
- Pour over the crust.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes (leave the oven on).
- Meanwhile in mixing bowl, combine sour cream, peanut butter and sugar spread over filling.
- Sprinkle with nuts..
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen.
- Cool 1 hour.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating4 people
Pretzel crust?! OOOOOOh... I love it!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I'm sure its creamy . Sounds something similar to CreamyPeanutButter in my Cheese Mayo Cake . Love the pretzels as the addition thou . Something I never would have thought of .... Deserves a 5 !!!!cholena in Food World loved it
Now who could resist this one....sounds yummy.debwin in Toronto loved it