Braided Spaghetti BreadFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 Loaf frozen bread dough thawed to room temperature shopping list
- 6 ounces spaghetti shopping list
- 1 cup thick spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 1 egg white, beaten shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
- parsley flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Prep time does not include rising time
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll loaf into a 10x15-inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Drain and let cool slightly.
- Remove wrap from dough.
- Place spaghetti lengthwise in a 4-inch strip down center of dough.
- Top with sauce and cheese cubes.
- Make cuts 1 1/2-inches apart on long sides of dough to within 1/2-inch of filling.
- Alternately cross strips over filling.
- Press short ends together to seal and tuck under braid.
- Support braid with both hands and place on a large, sprayed baking sheet.
- Brush with egg white and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Your recipe surely will Thrill my 16 year old Grandson! I know this is probably a combination of foods he has always 'dreamed' of eating all baked in one! Thank-you for making both of us Happy with this "5"FORK!!!!! WONDER RECIPE !
moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
love this recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Thanks for this idea!!!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it