Lamb Chops stuffed with GorgonzolaFrom mark555 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut each chop horizontally at its vertical midpoint, leaving the ends of the two halves attached.
- Stuff with Gorgonzola.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil 5 minutes 2 inches from the heat source.
- Flip. Ouch! Don't forget to use a potholder!
- Then, broil for another 5 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating6 people
Love lamb, love Gorgonzola - Got 5!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Oh, yes......I never pass up a chance to hasten atherosclerosis! Big 5!pat2me in Nashua loved it
wonderful combination and lamb is my fav! Nope...don't know lamb chop. Enlighten me please.
Anyhow love your recipe ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!