Lobster Dublin StyleFrom sas 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the lobster in two down the center.
- Remove all the meat, including the claws, retain the shell for serving.
- Cut the meat into chunks.
- Heat the butter until foaming and quickly sauté the lobster chunks in it, until just cooked.
- Warm the whiskey slightly, pour over the lobster and CAREFULLY set fire to it
- Once the flames have died down, add the cream, lemon juice, mustard and mix with the pan juices, and taste for seasoning, add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Put back into the half shells and place under a hot grill for 2-3 minutes until the sauce is bubbling.
- OR-I love putting over garlic smashed potatoes with large garlic croutons on the side.
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating4 people
I agree. JJthegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
Sounds super decadent and extra tasty! I would love to try this...! thanks for sharing, and I love the story behind it too!
Leahdivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
Wow, I've never had lobster prepared this way but I'm willing to try. You've got my 5 forks for sure.mishi in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!