Lobster Dublin StyleFrom sas 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the lobster in two down the center.
- Remove all the meat, including the claws, retain the shell for serving.
- Cut the meat into chunks.
- Heat the butter until foaming and quickly sauté the lobster chunks in it, until just cooked.
- Warm the whiskey slightly, pour over the lobster and CAREFULLY set fire to it
- Once the flames have died down, add the cream, lemon juice, mustard and mix with the pan juices, and taste for seasoning, add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Put back into the half shells and place under a hot grill for 2-3 minutes until the sauce is bubbling.
- OR-I love putting over garlic smashed potatoes with large garlic croutons on the side.
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating4 people
This recipe is so elegant!
Who can or wants to wait till St. Patrick's Day
to enjoy this delightful "5"FORK!!!!! recipe?
Thank-you so much for sharing!
~~~ mjcmcook ~~~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Wow, I've never had lobster prepared this way but I'm willing to try. You've got my 5 forks for sure.mishi in loved it
Sounds super decadent and extra tasty! I would love to try this...! thanks for sharing, and I love the story behind it too!
Leahdivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!