Baked Pineapple ChickenFrom silverqueen 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground ginger, divided shopping list
- 2 bone in chicken breast halves, skin removed shopping list
- 1 can (8-oz.) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained shopping list
- 1 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tsp. orange marmalade shopping list
- 1 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- In a large plastic bag, combine the broth, soy sauce and 1/2 tsp. ginger, add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat,refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice, set aside 1/4 cup pineapple.
- Refrigerate remaining pineapple and juice for another use.
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and reserved pineapple juice until smooth. Stir in the pineapple, orange marmalade, lemon juice and remaining ginger.
- Bring to boil, cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken in a 9" square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with pineapple mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Nutritional Facts:
- One serving
- Cal. 207
- Fat 3 g
- Sat. fat. 1 g
- Chol. 68 mg
- Sodium 330 mg
- Carbs. 18 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 26 g
- Diabetic Exchange: 3 lean meat, 1 fruit
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating4 people
Silver queen..... these are my favorite flavors..... Thanks and Thanks, great! Hi 5berry in Riverside loved it
yummmmmmmmmmmmyyy....love it..........angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
This was excellent. I didnt do it in the oven though. I used 7 b/s breast and doubled everything. Thanks for a great recipe. Added my pic More here in IMI moremrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it