Caramel Nut Coffee CakeFrom gillysirl 7 years ago
How to make it
- Grease or butter a tube pan.
- Place ingredients in the pan in the prder listed above.
- Cover with wax paper and leave to rise for 8 hours.
- Cook at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Invert pain and scrape excess caramel onto cake.
- Let stand 30 minutes then serve..
The Cookgillysirl Greer, SC
The Rating5 people
You have wonderful recipes... really thanks... hi 5 !berry in Winter Park loved it
I love this cake. It is soooo good. Thanks for the post. Gets my 5.
Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
this stuff is really good!jett2whit in Union City loved it